Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ex-boyfriend

Last Sunday I bring e-one to clinic because of fever and eyesore. The doctor was very nice. After get the medicine, I was thinking of going to Fay's wedding ceremony. My plan was to buy present and direct to the ceremony but sadly it is not going well with the plan. Sedi want to have Rojak Ayam at Satok before going there. By the time we going out from the restaurant, its already 12noon and its already TOO LATE! Fay must be pissed off with me. Sorry fay...not enough time.

We just pass by the Pasar Tani Satok and there is a lot choices of vegetables and everything..you name it. I was excited over variety of everything when suddenly 'boom' there he was. Standing in front of me. And I was like glued to the floor, never come to my mind will be bumped with him that day. We were eye to eye and say nothing for a while. The first sentence from his mouth with a very low romantic voice was 'Is that your baby Na?' OMG.....i missed that voice so much. We had a short chit chat because Sedi is waiting behind him (i was hoping that day either Sedi or his wife was not there......wah i'm badddddd). How i missed him so much but what can I do. Both of us belong to someone else.

I dont know why I still keep thinking of him. Maybe there is a question still unanswered. Waiting to be answered by him. Question of heart.

He was my Ex-boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment