Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello there, we meet again, here at my blog. Nothing much happen today. Just another boring day at office. Just left me and Anthony, Faizah had Niosh course the whole day. We didn't go out for lunch, just tapau at Sapiah Canteen. Actually about 10.00am this morning I had a feeling to apply for gate pass, but today is Friday so I canceled the plan. Tomorrow is Saturday, non working day so I can just chill at my little office today and do what I pleased.
I dont know whats more to write. Right now I feel not well. My stomach is in pain, maybe because of hot nescafe that I had yesterday. I know I cannot take that drink but what to do. I reallly really thirsty for it and now I deserved the pain. Ouchhh!!!!
Some more got back pain plus sleepy tired. Dear God please help me get through all the pain today. The baby is kicking inside. Talking about baby, some of people I met said its gonna be baby boy, some said baby girl. Dr. Monica said baby boy and some bidan said baby girl. Dont know which one. I dont care. I just hope the baby is healthy and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment