Monday, May 30, 2011

I am really really really damn SLEEPY!!!! but I cant take a nap somehow i dont know why or maybe because of my big tummy. Its really hard even to lay down my head on the table where it push a little hard on my tummy when i do that. It makes me in pain. Ouccchhhh!! On and off try to straight my back to prevent the sickness but still I can fell the pain. The only way to make it better is by laying down on bed huhuhu. Time seems pass too slow when you always watch for the time. Its already 4.55pm now but feels like ages to go to 5.30pm and I really felt sleepy and tired. O God please help me get through this.
Cant help to be at home right now, like ASAP. Right now I'm listening to Beyonce's songs. 
I have to stop at petrol station on my way back home to withdraw cash from atm machine. If could, I dont want to stop at any station but I promised mak yesterday night to pay back her money which I borrowed to bought something. Arrggghhhhhh!!! Its killing me! I AM SO SLEEPY!!!!!!!!!*paused for a while*
Thats all for today. See you guys again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment