Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday blues..

All the while we heard people talking about monday blues but not today. For sure today is Tuesday blues because yesterday is a public holiday so when it comes to tuesday people are hating it. Same goes with me here. Dont know everyday I felt very lazy with all the works/tasks at office. I think the main reason must be related to my pregnancies. Yeah every pregnant woman will get through this situation where they just wanna chill down, rest, relax, feel sleepy, lazy and just dont care about anything else. I know its not good but what can I do? Its not that it happen the whole months or years. Right? Agree with me? You have too.
Just now I called someone who want to rent a house and I proposed to him my rent house. Hopefully he will agree and accept the house so that I can move to Stapok and get back my 2 months deposit, RM600.00. Hopefully. Amin.
The cpu's problem still not settle. I have to call and ask Alex who open the boxes. I hate to do this. Guess I just e-mail him. Its so difficult to call Alex at offshore. Got so many number yet still to no avail. And right now I can feel the sleepy eyes of mine started working. My production level is very low for the past few months and next few months. Cant wait to get myself feel energetic and cant wait to be slim again.

No comments:

Post a Comment