Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last night I did try to fry my own version of kerepek pisang. Well...it was okay except Sedi said it was too thin but I think it was well done..waisehh. Its hard for me to sliced it using fruit slicer because I dont have that special kerepek slicer. My mom even worse, she slice it too thick with kitchen knife. Guess I have to have that slicer. I will try and try again to cook my own version then no need for me to buy ready made product and sell it. By that time, I can cook, packing and selling my own product in large scale (Insya'allah...amin). Just that I dont know how to keep the crispiness in that spicy chips. People tend to says that if you dont know how to do it, the chips will lost its crispiness. Then I have to try and try until I solve the problems. 
At this moment, this is my goal to get an extra side income. I have to have the confident and get rid of embarrassment feeling. I have to plan how to market it in order to make people/customer/end user buy my products and will come back craving more for it. Dear God, please make it a success try out..amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment