Monday, June 6, 2011

Today is the first day I come to office after Gawai Holiday. Not much to do. I just transmit documents and the rest will continue tomorrow. Right now I'm thinking about business. What products to sell, how to make or prepare it, how to make people like and will come again for it and so on. I have to think and think and think and think again how to make it a success try out. At the same time, I need to figure out what kinds of product that is very easy to make with a low cost for Monica and Bujang to sell for their own pocket money. I did think of few but my sister already have plan to sell it so no point for me to suggest it to Monica because she's get paid by my sister to sell all the foods at Pasar Tani. Mmmm...any idea? A lots in my mind but cannot choose which one. 
I'm thinking of trying to do my own version of kerepek tonight. Figure out how they make it crispy. Why? Because at the moment I have to buy the kerepek from supplier and sell it at Pasar Tani. Of course I didn't get much that is why I have to try to fry it myself so that I can get 100% profit from it. I mean we have to start from small scale unless you are very rich to start in big scale and get the loss with no feeling or broken heart. Dont want to be in that situation. 
Aha......remembered Bujang want to sell salted terubok. Can also. I suggest he buy in small quantity first to test market. If okay, then proceed with the rest. 
Oh well, its almost 5.30pm. I want to go back already, after a hard work at office hehehe.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment