Saturday, December 31, 2011

Konsert Fenomena 30 Tahun Search & Happy New Year 2012

After 30 years involvement as an artist, rock group, SEARCH, will be at Kuching Stadium tonight 31-12-2011 at 8:00pm for their 'SEARCH 30 Years Phenomenon Concert'. Kuching will be their last destination for the concert. They are very eager to give their best performance tonight because Kuching is the state that have the highest ticket selling. An information from radio few days ago, saying that the ticket had reached to 30,000. Wonder how many it will be up to 8:00pm tonite. To be honest, I cant hardly wait to be at the concert and see all kinds of rock fashion and style. I'm thinking to bring a camera and snap all those people with their own style who are very sporting and appreciate the rock music, as well SEARCH of course. The ticket is sold at RM25.00 each but for me I got it free. Three free tickets. How happy I am.
Yesterday evening after work, my friends and I have our early dinner at Barong Tinuk. After we pay the meals at the counter, the cashier aka owner, give us the free tickets. Both my friends dont want to go so I took the tickets and beg my hubbby to go with me tonight. Luckily he agree to it. I cant wait.
Its already 5:30pm, have to switch off the pc and ready for tonight.
Stadium Negeri, here I come.
2012, here I come.
May God Bless us All. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment