Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nasi Lemak

Pada hari ini, setelah 4 bulan, buat pertama kali nya aku makan nasi lemak. Sedap sungguh. Rasa macam sik makan nasi sebulan. Mungkin juak aku terlalu lapar hari tok. Normally I would feel hungry around 1pm but today it just 12noon I just cant stand the hunger but I have to wait until 12.30 to have my meal. And what a relief. I should eat early just now but its okay. There goes my diet. Guess I have to try harder.
Two more days for a brand new year to come. Seems like I have gain nothing. Seriously, nothing. Just that I have another new soldier with me, adeq aka Iqbal.
Hopefully the new year will bring more fortune to me. More joyous, more and more the good things to come. Insya'allah.
O my gosh, there's so many in my mind for the new year. So many plan. Dear God, please make it happen for good. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment