Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brand New Day

Everyday is a new day. Everyday there is a new agenda with a new perspective and new shits going on but still its the same me. To me everyday is the same, nothing much happen unless if I am a politician, celebrities or socialite. Yeah, keep on dreaming ME hehe. 
Today I just had Sapiah Mee Goreng as breakfast. Dont know why lately all the food there sucks plus there's not much varieties. Everyday is the same but still people go and buy foods there because there is no other canteen other than SAPIAH RESTORANTE. My favourite words of her is, "Mun aku madah nyaman, nang nyaman!" and for real it is 'nyaman' hahahahah very funny.
Dont know where to go for lunch today. OMG, I cant think of lunch menu at Sapiah. It makes me feel dizzy and seriously it makes me want to vomit. Sorry Kak Sapiah, didnt meant it. I know this only happen because of my condition. One of the list in my morning sickness. Lets just wait for noon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment