Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Breakfast

This morning Faizah, Gogok and I had our breakfast at Sal's Cafe, Demak. Didn't know the bosses take their breakfast there too. Faizah ask Tok (one of the bosses) to pay the bill and cant believe he paid our meals. Talking about rezeki, save our budget today heheh. Anyway, thank you boss.
Faizah ordered mee goreng udang, I ordered roti canai cornbeef while Gogok just drink 100plus (early in the morning soda fuh!). This is my second time for roti canai cornbeef. I kinda like it at this moment. 
Lots of other staffs eat there too. Seems like the whole brooke staffs was there ahaha quite funny. They are talking about rules but seems like nobody cares about it. Owh well...as long theres no discipline action it should be okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment