Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lunch at KFC

Today I had my lunch at KFC Semariang Mall together with my colleague Faizah and Koteng. We're heading there because Koteng want to withdraw her ASB at post office. First Faizah and I take a look around the shops and later decided to have our lunch first while waiting for Koteng and there we go in line at KFC when suddenly I felt dizzy and want to collapse. I let Faizah alone in line, order the food and I have to move faster to  the nearest table as I cant stand it anymore. Just as I reached at the nearest table, I almost collapse and quickly grab a seat and lay my head down on the table. OMG, I was sweating all over my body especially head area and felt very hot at the same time felt cold plus stomach ache. I closed my eyes try to calm down as I cant hold it anymore. After a few minutes, I felt okay and at the same time Faizah came with our lunch for the day. Actually I was kinda lost appetite for lunch after going through that situation but I have to have lunch. Cant believed I finished the whole meal. After that I felt like the soda was killing me!! I know I shouldn't drink that soda but what can I do.
There goes our lunch today at KFC. And right now my head still freeze with that soda. No wonder while eating my baby inside kicking here and there. Poor my little baby. Sorry honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment