Thursday, April 28, 2011

Car problem

Today is not a good day. I came late to work because my car got battery problem. Anthony pick me up at home and arrived at office by 12noon so consider I take morning gate pass. Some more my boss want me to return call regarding missing cpu's. I hate it! Why they want me to trace it while its their problem now. The machines had been delivered and received and sent to SJQ-A so why ask me to find it? How I want to find it when the real problem is their own. Shit!!! All are crap!!
About my car problem, I have to find someone to help me this evening to settle my battery problem. Hopefully I can drive back the car today. 
And I'm hunger for rice but got no one to go for lunch. Faizah take afternoon gate pass so I just have hot milo with biscuits. If still hungry then I have to go to canteen and order mee maggi telur huhuhu. 
Hopefully the car can start this evening and will go home drive my own car. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment