Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleepy tired

I was sooooooo damn sleepy. Didn't get enough sleep last night watching tv until morning plus e-one crying for his milks 2 - 3 times until the alarm clock is ringing. Now here I am in office at my desk sitting very tired, exhausted, sleepy, looking pale and without energy even for a smile but what can I do? Right now all I am thinking about is my pillow hehe. How nice to have a nap at this precious moment. Pillow o pillow, where are you? 
Doing my best to keep my beautiful eyes wide open....very hard to do until it makes my head spinning huhuhu. Well, I did thinks of gate pass but unfortunately I cant apply for it because I already takes on leave, gate pass and sick leave for previous two weeks. Dont want to take any leave or gate pass during this week, some more this friday is public holiday for 'Good Friday'....wuhuuu!!!! Cant hardly wait for it ~ lalalalalalaalalala ~
Oppss!!! I lay my head on the desk again huhuhu. Have to concentrate to prevent head laying!!!!
Mmmm....whats more to talk about. Owh I know. Lets talk about my mak. Last nite she called and want me to stay with her at home because my bapak was travelling to ...... ( I dont know, somewhere, forgot to ask her) starting today. Shes afraid to stay at Taman Janting plus only her and little dhamirah @ amoi which is only 8months old. Guess I have to stay there tonight and leave my house alone unattended for this week huhuhu. There goes my plan to do the wall decorations.
After 5 today, fetch e-one at Gita and straight home to do all the cleaning and packing clothes and everything that I need. I felt very busy. Busy with the nomad thing, go to this house, that house. Sleeping here, sleeping there. Sometimes my house, sometimes at Taman Janting, sometimes at Stapok. Fuhhhh!! After all the works done, e-one and I heading to Taman Janting and we'll stay there this week.
Ok...I really need to lay my head down for a moment. Its okay because we are the boss today. 
Owh...wake me up at 12noon hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment