Friday, December 13, 2013

Download Problem II

Aha......talking about download problemsssssssssssss of my previous post. I already finalized the problem. It was because of my memory card. You see, I am using Samsung Galaxy Y which its maximum memory card capacity is 8gb, but guess what? I am using 64gb memory card hahahahaha so fully ambitious ngeeeee
Right now, I have to replace back my old memory card while waiting for my pre-order card. No wonder downloading all of my apps & videos is unsuccessful sigh!! Luckily my colleagues will be travelling to KL next week, easy for me to buy the cheap one through them hehehe.
Today, Koteng and I had our lunch at SCR, tHe spring; and of course a little bit of gossiping (as usual when you gather around with peeps). World is so full of lies and surprise. Sometimes you will not know who to trust. LOVE IS BLIND. That is what people says. Is so hard to elaborate. Why is it BLIND? I mean we have great vision (your eyes of course), yet we have a BLIND HEART. How could someone makes someone's life miserable for their own happiness? Everything happens for a reasons, and life has its up and down. Nowadays, you get paid by your wrongdoings instantly. 
Almost 17hrs. Need to shut down and off for the day.
Till we type again ngeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment