Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Download Problem

I had downloaded TubeMate for my android phone since yesterday 2-3 times unfortunately the video downloaded keep saying it cannot be played. System error. I just cant figure out what is happening and it really pissed me off!!
Tried other applications but the same thing happens. Is it my phone or is it the new memory card? I dont know. Shit happens everyday, as what they say. Please problem move away from my phone. I need to download a lot of video for my leisure time ngeeee.
Ok enough of my tubemate. Just had Mee Kolok for my lunch. This second time I dont really enjoy the meals. As if something is not quite good with it, and I ordered piece of tasteless fried chicken. Yucksss!!! Hopefully this feeling will over after 2-3pcs of sweets huhuhu.
Its been a month now, I am still sitting around doing nothing in the office. I was on temporary posting here. Cant wait to have my own desk and pc. Whats my boss would be like? My new colleagues? New environment with new department. Not much I can do here. 
Well, time goes so fast. Till then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment