Thursday, December 19, 2013

GLOWING JAR

Found about this on Stumbleupon.com. (thanks so much for the great info). Its really pretty and I like it so much. I already imagine that I'm doing this to impress my children. The hardest part is looking for glowing paint. Not sure if we got that in here but I will try to look at nearest hardware. You all can try it too and see what is the outcoming (I am dying to try this).


Be careful with the paint, it's waterproof, so after it dried you may not be able to remove it from your clothes and furnitures. Be sure to wash your brush after using it with this paint!


Ingredients:
·                     Mason jar (any jar/glass bottle will do)
·                     Glowing paint 
·                     Paintbrush 
·                     Some water 


Making of jars:

1.    Wash your jar(s), and mix the paint with your brush to have the glowing particles evenly dissolved.

2.    Make tiny dots in the inside of the jar. The more dots you make, the prettier the jar will look.

3.    You're done. It's this easy. In daylight your jar won't look that fancy, but at night... it will make your room beautiful and cozy. Charge it with a lamp or with daylight and take it to a dark place!

Check out the awesome jar! (As you can see, made by laszlo luca gerda, not me hehehe)


































No comments:

Post a Comment